How to create a Binance sub-account on the Cryptorobotics platform?
Today, the Binance exchange occupies a leading position among other crypto exchanges in terms of trading volume. This exchange allows users from all over the world to buy and sell cryptocurrency 24/7, perform P2P transactions and use various crypto trading tools.
But there are some restrictions for residents of some countries that prevent them from accessing the services of the exchange, including deposits in cryptocurrencies, entering transactions, and withdrawing funds.
To avoid restrictions, crypto exchange users can create a Binance sub-account on the Cryptorobotics trading platform. Let’s figure out how to create a sub-account and start trading on Binance without restrictions.
What Is a Binance Sub-Account?
Cryptorobotics has recently implemented an additional feature that allows you to create a sub-account for trading cryptocurrency on the Binance exchange.
|A sub-account is a division of one account of the platform into several additional accounts of users.|
Sub-accounts on the Binance exchange are a support feature for traders that allows them to diversify their risks, implement different trading strategies on each sub-account, bypass restrictions in different countries, and have full control over their funds. Users can create up to 2 sub-accounts on the Binance and Binance Futures exchanges. Profit, loss, and balance are displayed for each sub-account separately.
Let’s take a closer look at what opportunities sub-accounts have on the Binance exchange.
Binance Sub-Account Features
Sub-Accounts allow users to:
- Easily and quickly create an account on the Binance exchange without restrictions.
- Create accounts in countries where there are problems with avoiding restrictions and accessing popular functions for cryptocurrency trading.
- Create a sub-account if you have a main account to split the balance for different trading instruments.
- Use various features of the Binance exchange and the Cryptorobotics platform to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Deposit and withdraw money from crypto wallets.
- Track the history of all logins to sub-accounts.
What Cryptorobotics Features Are Available for a Binance Sub-Account?
The Cryptorobotics trading platform provides various tools for trading cryptocurrencies on Binance. Let’s look at them in more detail.
Cryptocurrency trading bots. Cryptocurrency trading bots are software designed to buy and sell digital assets. The purpose of this tool is to maximize profits and minimize risks and losses. Cryptorobotics allows its users to use five types of bots to trade crypto using a sub-account on the Binance and Binance Futures exchanges:
- Optimus, Cyberbot, and The One bot (Binance).
- Crypto Future, Channeler AI (Binance Futures).
Crypto signals. Crypto signals are an algorithmic tool used to detect according to the analytics prediction, which is implemented on the data obtained during the analysis. The essence of the tool is that the analyst gives the trader information about possible profitable transactions on cryptocurrency exchanges. All orders are executed automatically according to the parameters set by the analyst.
Copytrading. Copytrading is an algorithmic trading tool that allows platform users to copy the trades of experienced traders. Using this feature, trading beginners do not just blindly copy trades but receive a ready-made profitable strategy from a professional trader.
Autofollowing. Autofollowing is a fully automatic feature that works with the help of a bot. The bot receives signals from analysts and then processes them. After the bot processes the received signal, it starts to enter the trade. Autofollowing allows traders to earn passive income and is suitable for both experienced and newcomers to trading.
OCOs, or smart orders. This order type includes Stop Loss, Take Profit, and Trailing. This feature is designed to minimize the risks and loss of traders’ funds, as well as increase profits.
Ladder smart order. Ladder smart orders are a feature that is designed to execute orders in the form of a ladder. This type of order allows you to place additional buy/sell limit orders in the book order. And instead of buying or selling a coin at a single price, a trader buys a coin when the price falls and sells it when the price rises. This is done with the aim of entering a trade at the average (more profitable) value of the asset, and then exiting it in parts (by placing several Take Profits).
- Fast registration on the Binance exchange.
- Access to various trading instruments without restrictions.
- Ability to implement various trading strategies.
- Carrying out fast and uninterrupted transactions.
- Security. Only the owner of the sub-account has access to the deposit and withdrawal of all digital assets.
How to Start Trading on Binance Without Restrictions?
To create a sub-account and start trading cryptocurrency on Binance without restrictions, the user needs to follow these steps:
- Go to the Cryptorobotics platform.
- Complete the registration process (if the user does not have an account on the platform yet).
A Binance sub-account can be accessed through an account created by a user on the Cryptorobotics platform.
- Go to the “Account” tab.
- Click on the “Add Binance Sub-Account” button.
Then API keys are automatically generated and added to the Binance exchange.
To add API keys for Binance Futures, the user needs to switch the corresponding slider and set the name of the sub-account. After reading the rules, click on the “Create a subaccount” button.
- Replenish the personal crypto wallet of the sub-account.
After completing the above steps, Binance Sub-Accounts will be available in the Exchange Accounts section for the Binance and Binance Futures exchanges.
How to Fund a Spot Wallet of Binance Sub-Account on the Cryptrobotics Platform?
To fund their main (spot) wallet, the user must return to the Binance sub-accounts tab and click on the “Deposit” button.
- Choose cryptocurrency and crypto wallet.
- Then you need to click on the “Get an address” button.
Next, you need to transfer funds to the wallet address.
How to Fund the Futures Wallet of a Binance Sub-Account on the Cryptrobotics Platform?
To replenish the future wallet, the user needs to transfer money from the spot wallet. To fund a futures wallet, the user must follow these steps:
- Go to the Binance Sub-Accounts tab.
- Click on the “Transfer” button.
- Select the accounts between which you plan to transfer funds.
- Next, you need to select the cryptocurrency and the amount that the user is going to transfer.
How Much Does It Cost to Support a Binance Sub-Account?
Creating and using Binance sub-accounts is absolutely free on the Cryptorobotics trading platform.
Binance sub-account is a simple and important tool on the Cryptorbotics trading platform that helps crypto-asset owners and traders to register on the Binance exchange without restrictions, implement various trading strategies, use various functions, and deposit and withdraw their funds on crypto wallets without restrictions. In addition, the use of this feature is absolutely free for users of the platform.
READ MORE: Bitcoin Wallet: Everything You Wanted To Know!